For private clients, tax planning is usually for the long term where family tax structuring is almost a prerequisite if assets are in different jurisdictions. For commercial clients, the use of joint venture or special purpose vehicles in a tax or regulatory neutral jurisdiction often has significant benefits for the ultimate success of the project.
Legal advice is readily available from law firms with whom we have a close connection, whether in Jersey or elsewhere, and where necessary, services are undertaken in conjunction with tax advice.
We provide the following:
- Limited Partnerships
- Employee incentive plans online
- Company secretarial services
- Protector/Appointor services
- Family office
- Company Formation
- Trust creation
- Trustee services
- Private Trust Companies (PTC’s)
- Aircraft/Yacht registration
- Compliance supported risk appraisal